Discover the Real Tuscany on the Ultimate tours of Tuscany with the locals
Fully escorted tour
- Become acquainted with your home away from home; a stunning private apartment in a traditional Tuscan farmhouse.
- Embark on a journey of discovery by learning about Tuscany’s fascinating history.
- Get to the heart of Tuscany’s soul with an unforgettable visit to the historical region of the Casentino Valley.
- Visit an ancient Tuscan village and learn about the folklore of the area from the lips of the locals.
- Witness the pure majesty of Maremma.
- Hike the spellbinding Pratomagno Mountain.
Check your accommodation here
Saturday: Pick up in Florence
Pick up ---> accommodation
On day one of the tours of Tuscany, your local guide will collect you from the main entrance of the station of Florence, before whisking you away to the new Tuscany home. A stunning private apartment in a local Tuscany Farmhouse. As farmhouse, it is surrendered of a lots of green. It has a farm as with many animals and a big swimming pool, a restaurant for dinners and breakfast, a laundry and wi.fi. The farmhouse has 12 individual apartments. it used to be a tiny village. All guests will stay on the same farmhouse property. They will be in the own private accommodation with their own facilities.
Sunday: The Casentino Valley
Casentino Valley ----> Poppi Castle ---> Saint Francis' Monastery
MONDAY: Soak up Tuscany with wine
Montalcino ----> Montepulciano--->
Tuesday: Cooking class Florence or Arezzo or Siena
Cooking class ----> Florence, Arezzo or Siena
On the third day of our tour, you can choose between relaxing at the farm or we can organize an extra day tour in Florence or Arezzo or Siena upon request. If you are interested on visiting museums, churches or any particular place in any city, it is
advisable to inform us in advance as they require reservations in advance. Please, enquire to get a quote. In the evening you can enjoying a cooking class with our local chef, with whom you will prepare dinner.
Wednesday: The Chianti Region
Chianti region ---> Greve in Chianti
Thursday: La Maremma Toscana
La Maremma ---> Antinori's cellar ---> Castiglione della Pescaia
Friday: The Pratomagno mountain
Pratomagno mountain ---> Loro Ciuffenna--->Gropina
The last day of the tours of Tuscany, you will have an opportunity to witness the splendor of the Pratomagno. One of Tuscany’s most interesting attractions. The place that saw the end of Australian explorer Herbert John Louis Hinkler’s attempts to fly from England to Australia. The day’s activities will begin with a trip to Loro Ciuffenna. A picturesque village and home to Gropina’s Roman church. A beautiful building that will hypnotize you. We will then stop off at some of the small medieval villages that are scattered throughout the mountainous landscape. Taking every opportunity to sample the local produce on offer. We might end the day at the summit of Pratomagno if the weather is good and the local drive and time are available.
Saturday: Drop off in Florence Station
Breakfast ---> Drop off
We’ll end our tours of Tuscany with a hearty breakfast before bidding our farewells at Florence station.
Prices, deposit, payments:
USD 2870,00 per person. Half Board. Fully escorted tour
A surcharge of 700 USD per person will be apply if you request a “private tour”.
Departures-Guarantee with a minimum of 2 guests
Starts/Ends in Florence
Max 8 people
Private apartment in cosy farmhouse (taxes included,). Single supplement: $ 300,00
Once we have checked the regular documentation included your travel insurance, 25% deposit of the overall tour cost, is required. No booking will be reserved until the prescribed deposit is received.
Balance of the payment will be due 30 days before starting the tour.
Deposits and balance of payments are accepted by bank transfer or credit card via Pay Pal. (5% surcharge)
A payment of a deposit indicates an acceptance of all the conditions.
Arrival and departure time:
All tours are based on a Saturday to Saturday stay with us tour.
Pick up in Florence - Click here for more information: www.trenitalia.com
• Check IN: 3.00 pm
• Check OUT: 10.00 am
Contact us if you need advice to reach the pickup point
Our tour groups have been designed for a group of no more than 8 people per week to ensure that client needs and enjoyment is always our top priority.
Tours and tariffs are subject to change.
Included in the cost:
- Private villa/Apartment farmhouse accommodation in HB.
- All continental breakfasts, 2 lunches and all dinners in local traditional restaurants at the farmhouse with set menu composed with water and wine included.
- Transfer from the local station to the accommodation and back.
- Daily transfer with a luxury minivan from the accommodation to the different locations of the tour and back. (9 hours day tour service)
- Bi-Lingual Hosts for the duration of your tour
- 5 day tours to itinerary locations
- On arrival at each location: remain as a group with tour leaders, alternatively explore independently and re-group at a pre-arranged time and location
- Wine tasting at selected vineyards/ establishments
- One cooking class at the farmhouse with the chef Pasquale
- GST, Petrol, Tolls, fees
All items not detailed in inclusions
All transfers other than to the local train station
- Airport taxes
- Travel insurance.
- Entry fees to museums/galleries and other places wherever entry fees apply
- All lunches and meals not specifically listed above.
- All personal expenditure.
- Refer to specific tour.
Activities beyond the specified tours listed on this website are subject to additional costs.
HISTORICAL TOUR GUIDE. If you are interested to learn more about art and history of
any cities we can engage a professional local tour guide who can explain you deeply the
history and the culture of this area. The price is $95,00 USD per person (min 2 people).
Max 3 hours service. If you want included the tour guide, please, let us know at least two
weeks before the starting of the tour.
DINNER OUT WITH THE LOCAL: After each day tour, you can choose between having
dinner at the farmhouse (included on the package) or going out to a family-run trattoria
near the accommodation for a different traditional Tuscany food experience with the
local guide. You can organize the dinner out directly to your local guide during the tour.
The price for this extra service (pick up and drop off) is $58,00 USD per person
(minimum 2 pax). The price doesn’t include the dinner out.