Three-day Full Immersion Wine Tour in Tuscany. Departures-Guarantee with a minimum of 2 guests Full Board. Fully Escorted Tour Starts/Ends in Florence Max 8 people
- Start your wine tours in tuscany. Become acquainted with your home away from home; a stunning private apartment in a traditional Tuscan farmhouse.
- Embark on a journey of new discoveries, new flavors, new textures and new food flavors
- Get to the heart of Tuscany’s soul with an unforgettable visit to the Chianti Region.
- Travel to the heart of Val D'orcia region and enjoy the beauty of Brunello di Montalcino red wine
- Experience the magnificent medieval village of San Gimignano with a glass of the local Tuscany white wine
Check your accomodation here
Day 1: The Chianti Region
We will obtain the trek off to the best begin with an extraordinary wine tours in tuscany in order to the Chianti region of Tuscany. You will be guided by an Italian scenic tour guide who has a
friendly insights of the location. Your instructor will fetch you at around 10 am in your Hotel in Florence right before driving towards Chianti region. For this day, the greater things in life will have the center stage. We will sightsee the
noticeable castles and wineries in Chianti and you will even satisfy yourself in the greatest bottle of wines and olive oils of the region. Following the trip on the vineries and tasting their scrumptious wines, Greve is the upcoming venue where you will be gotten to some fine harvest of the area just before concluding everything off with a dinner at the farmhouse where you will stay for the next two nights. You will stay in stunning private villa/ apartment. They will be in the own private accommodation with their own facilities.
Check your accommodation here
Day 2: Vernaccia of San Gimignano
Today is going to be a white wine day, dedicated to La Vernaccia Tuscan wine.
In the morning, we will drive around the countryside of San Gimignano and Castelvecchio National Park and, along the way, we will have an opportunity to sample stunning wines and delicious food at two of the great wineries that are run by local families.
Vernaccia di San Gimignano stands out among the top wines of Tuscany. Vernaccia-based wine from San Gimignano has a long established history, and throughout the Renaissance period, local Vernaccia was widely considered to be the noblest wine in Italy. Its fame is undoubtedly connected to its region of origin, San Gimignano—an ancient Tuscan town that is famed for its medieval towers. The Vernaccia wine grape is mentioned as early as 1276 in San Gimignano’s records and Dante’s Divine Comedy. Its name is thought to originate from the word vernaculum, which means ‘of the place’ and is the etymological root of the English word ‘vernacular.’
In the afternoon, we will progress our wine tours in Tuscany to the beautiful village of San Gimignano, where you can have some free time to explore this stunning Tuscan town. San Gimignano is famous for its fascinating medieval architecture and lofty towers from which visitors can enjoy impressive views of the city from the surrounding valley.
We will end the first day of the tour at a local Tuscan trattoria, where we will enjoy dinner before heading back to the accommodation.
Day 3: Brunello wine & Nobile wine
Today, we will visit Montalcino, which is renowned for Brunello di Montalcino, a red wine that is widely regarded as one of the top three red wines in the world. You’ll have an opportunity to learn more about this wine with a visit to one of the region’s most prestigious winery and cellars where we will stop for a lunch.
Later, we will visit Montepulciano, a famous medieval village that is replete with Tuscan history and an area of the region that is renowned for its cultural summer festival and fairs.
Our wine tours in Tuscany will continue with a visit to the city walls, where you’ll have an opportunity to watch skilled tradesmen and women at work using traditional manufacturing techniques to shape copper in their old artisan shops. We’ll also stop by some of the characteristic enoteche (wine shops). Later that day, your scenic tour manager will return you in order to your Hotel of Florence and bid you a fond farewell
PRICES, DEPOSITS, AND PAYMENTS:
Price for this tour is $ 1450 per person, twin share. Single supplement: $ 150,00
Once we have checked the regular documentation included your travel insurance, 25% deposit of the overall tour cost, is required. No booking will be reserved until the prescribed deposit is received.
Balance of the payment will be due within 15 days of booking confirmation.
Deposits and balance of payments are accepted by bank transfer or credit card via Paypal.
A payment of a deposit indicates an acceptance of all the conditions.
ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE TIMES:
Departures-Guarantee with a minimum of 2 guests.
Starts/Ends in Florence
Max 8 people
Pick up/drop off in Florence – Click here for more information www.trenitalia.com :
Once you reach the accommodation you can leave your luggage in your room and we will start touring straight to the Chianti area.
• Check IN:: 3.00 pm
• Check OUT: 10.00 am
Contact us if you need advice to reach the pickup point
Our tour groups have been designed for a group of no more than 8 people per week to ensure that client needs and enjoyment is always our top priority.
INCLUDED IN TOUR COST:
- Private Apartment farmhouse accommodation.
- All continental breakfasts, 3 lunches and 2 dinners in local traditional Trattoria or winery with set menu composed with water and wine included.
- Transfer from the local station to the accommodation and back.
- Daily transfer with a luxury vehicle from the accommodation to the different locations of the tour and back. (9 hours day tour service)
- Bi-Lingual Hosts for the duration of your tour
- 3 day touring to itinerary locations.
- On arrival at each location: remain as a group with tour leaders, alternatively explore independently and re-group at a pre-arranged time and location
- 6 wineries visiting with wine tasting each location with a visit of the callers at selected vineyards/ establishments
- Gst, petrol, tolls, fees
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED IN TOUR COST
All items not detailed in inclusions
All transfers other than to the local train station
- Airport taxes
- Travel insurance.
- Entry fees to museums/galleries and other places wherever entry fees apply
- All lunches and meals not specifically listed above.
- All personal expenditure.
- Refer to specific tour.
Activities beyond the specified tours listed on this website are subject to additional costs