- If you're a wine lover, this immersive tour of Tuscan wineries is for you.
- Become acquainted with your home away from home; a stunning private room in a traditional Tuscan B&B accommodation.
- Embark on an exciting journey of discovering world-renowned wines in the Tuscan countryside, or hop on a once in a lifetime Florence wine tour.
- Get to the heart of Tuscany's soul with an unforgettable Chianti wine tour.
- Travel to the heart of Val D'orcia region and enjoy the beauty of Brunello di Montalcino red wine
- Experience the magnificent medieval village of San Gimignano with a glass of local Tuscany white wine
Check your accommodation here
Day 1: The Chianti Region
Your trip begins with an extraordinary Chianti wine tour. You will be driven by an Italian scenic local driver who has friendly, local insights into the area.
Your driver will fetch you at 10 am from your accommodation in Florence. Traveling through the Chianti hills, you'll get to see castles and wineries while you sample wines and olive oils from the region. You will have the opportunity to visit three well selected wineries very different from each other in terms of history, concept and quality.
Following the tour of the wineries and Chianti wine tasting, we'll travel to Greve to try some of the fresh produce of the area just before finishing everything off with a dinner at the accommodation
Check it out here.
Day 2: Vernaccia of San Gimignano
Next on our Tuscany itinerary is a white wine day, dedicated to La Vernaccia Tuscan wine region.
In the morning, we will drive around the countryside of San Gimignano and Castelvecchio National Park and, along the way, we will have an opportunity to sample stunning wines and delicious food at two of the great wineries that are run by local families, stopping to see the stunning vineyard at each.
Vernaccia di San Gimignano stands out among the top wines of Tuscany. Vernaccia-based wine from San Gimignano has a long-established history as the noblest wine in Italy. Its fame is undoubtedly connected to its region of origin, San Gimignano - an ancient Tuscan town that is famed for its medieval towers.
In the afternoon, we will progress our wine tours to the beautiful village of San Gimignano, where you can have some free time to explore this stunning Tuscan town on your own.
San Gimignano is famous for its fascinating medieval architecture and lofty towers from which visitors can enjoy impressive views of the city and surrounding valley.
We will end the second day of the tour at a local Tuscan restaurant back to the accommodation.
Day 3: Brunello wine & Nobile wine
Next of our wine Tuscany tour, we will visit Montepulciano, a famous medieval village sitting in the rolling hills that is replete with Tuscan history and renowned for its cultural summer festival and fairs. You will have free time to visit to the city walls, where you'll have an opportunity to watch skilled tradespeople at work using traditional manufacturing techniques to shape copper in their artisan shops. Then, our driver will take you to a local winery for a wine tasting and set lunch.
Next on our wine tasting tour, we will visit Montalcino, which is renowned for Brunello di Montalcino, a red Italian wine that is widely regarded as one of the top three red wines in the world.
You'll have an opportunity to learn more about this wine with a visit to one of the best winery of the area.
Afterward, your tour manager will return you to Florence.
PRICES, DEPOSITS, AND PAYMENTS:
Price for this tour is $1725 per person.
Single supplement: $150,00.
Once we have checked your documentation (including your travel insurance), a 25% deposit of the overall tour cost is required.
No booking will be reserved until the deposit is received.
Balance of the payment will be due 30 days before starting the tour.
Deposits and balance of payments are accepted by bank transfer or credit card via PayPal (4% surcharge).
Payment of the deposit indicates an acceptance of all the conditions.
ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE TIMES:
Departures-Guarantee with a minimum of 2 guests.
Starts/Ends in Florence. Max 8 people.
Pick up/drop off in Florence – Click here for more information www.trenitalia.com :
• Check IN:: 3.00 pm
• Check OUT: 10.00 am
Contact us if you need advice on reaching the pickup point.
Our tour groups have been designed for a group of no more than 8 people per week to ensure that client needs and enjoyment are always our top priority.
INCLUDED IN TOUR COST:
- Private room in a 4 star Tuscan accommodation.
- All continental breakfasts, 3 lunches and 2 dinners at the accommodation with a set menu (water and wine not included).
- Transfer from the local station to the accommodation and back.
- Daily transfer in a comfortable vehicle from the accommodation to the different locations of the tour and back (9 hours/day tour service).
- Bi-lingual hosts for the duration of your tour.
- 3 day tours to itinerary locations.
- On arrival at each location: remain as a group with tour leaders or explore independently and re-group at a pre-arranged time and location.
- Visit 7 wineries with wine tastings at each location and a cellar tour at selected vineyards/establishments
- GST, petrol, tolls, fees.
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED IN THE TOUR COST
All items not detailed in inclusions
All transfers other than to the local train station
- Airport taxes
- Travel insurance.
- Entry fees to museums/galleries and other places wherever entry fees apply
- All lunches and meals not specifically listed above
- All personal expenditure.
- Refer to specific tour.
- Italian tourist Hotel tax
- Local Tour Guide
Activities beyond the specified tours listed on this website are subject to additional costs