Explore the heart of Maremma Toscana region as local in a full escorted luxury Tuscany tours Departures-Guarantee with a minimum of 2 guests Starts/Ends in Rome
Day one: Pick up & Explore Maremma with the local
On the first day of this luxury Tuscany tours, you will need to catch a faster train from Rome to Grosseto around 9:00 am. We will organize the train tickets and we will send you all the information you need . Once arrived in Grosseto, our local drive and expert will pick you up and take you to a local trattoria for a lunch to taste the most beautiful home made "Tortelli Maremmani pasta". Once been refilled from delicious food, it is the time to taste some local wine. You will reach a unique run family business winery to taste Montecucco D.O.C.G wine. Now is it the time to check to a 5 star Relais which will be your home for the next 2 nights.
Day two: Montepulciano Pienza Montalcino
The highlight of Val d’Orcia simply has to be the beautiful and untouched lush green landscape.
Day three: Pitigliano Sorano Saturnia Hot Spring
Day four: Luxury Spa in Bagno Vignoni & Drop Off
ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE TIMES:
Departure: Roma Termini train station
Return: Roma termini train station
We never take more than eight people on our tours, as we are dedicated to providing the best personal attention to every individual who travels with us.
Minimum group size: two persons.
PRICE AND PAYMENT:
The tour costs $3390 per person.
We ask for a 25% deposit to secure your place, with the balance to be paid 30 days before departure. If the tour is booked within 30 days of departure, the full payment will be required.
INCLUDED IN THE TOUR COST:
- Professional local bilingual tour manager/driver for the whole tour.
- Three nights’ accommodation in a 5 star relais Hotel in Maremma Toscana region (half board)
- Three continental breakfasts at the farmhouse.
- All dinners with a set menu at the farmhouse
- Collection and drop off at Grosseto train station and back
- Train tickets from Rome to Grosseto and back
- Transport in a comfortable vehicle (either car or minivan).
- 4 day tour ( 9 hours service per day)
- All wine tastings
- GST, tax, petrol, tolls, fees.
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED IN THE TOUR COST
- Anything not detailed in the list above.
- Personal spending.
- Any required transfers, apart from those to and from the train station in Florence.