Vernaccia di San Gimignano is regarded as one the best wines of the Tuscan region. As its name suggests, it has produced in San Gimignano. An historical Tuscan town that is well known for its medieval architecture.
- Explore the stunning medieval village of San Gimignano
- Taste the prestigious Tuscany white wine "La Vernaccia" which is the only Tuscany white wine with a D.O.G.C denomination
- Experience a traditional Tuscany lunch with the local winemaker
- Learn more about Chianti Senese red wine
- Enjoy the day with a intimate small group tour
PRICES, DEPOSITS, AND PAYMENTS
Price for this private tour is 350 USD per person for a group between 2 and 4 guests.
Price for this private tour is 300 USD per person for a group between 5 and 8 guests.
Deposits and balance of payments are accepted by bank transfer or credit card via Paypal.
For all the private tours, you can book through email at [email protected] or you can contact Matteo at +61 404572020 or +39 3406269692
ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE TIMES:
Pick up at the central station of Florence, platform number 16 at 9:00 a.m. The actual tour is a 9 hours tour.
We advice to book the tour at least 2 days in advance.
Our tour groups have been designed for a group of no more than 8 people per tour to ensure that client needs and enjoyment is always our top priority. Minimum of participants: 2 people.
INCLUDED IN TOUR COST:
- 2 visits of the wineries with wine tasting
- Lunch in one of the winery
- Private transfer with professional local bilingual driver/escort
- Pick up and drop off from the assigned meeting point.
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED IN TOUR COST
All items not detailed in inclusions
All transfers other than to the local train station
– Minimum age is 18 years
– Adult pricing applies to all travelers
– May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
– Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
– A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
– Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
– A maximum of 8 people per booking
– Not recommended for pregnant women
– Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
– Not wheelchair accessible
– Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.