ONCE YOU WILL REACH THE PEAK OF PRATOMAGNO’S MOUNTAIN YOU WILL UNDERSTAND WHY IS CONSIDERED ONE OF THE MOST BEAUTIFUL SCENERY OF TUSCANY. THE JOURNEY TO DISCOVER THE UNTOUCHED TUSCANY STARTS HERE
Get ready to discover something absolutely magnificent... The Pratomagno mountain and its remarkable landscapes!You will have a chance to experience the exclusive beauty and mystery of the Pratomagno, one of the most fascinating mountains in Tuscany. It was here that the Australian explorer and WWI hero Herbert John Louis Hinkler crashed in his attempt to fly from England to Australia. The tour commences with a visit to the quaint village of Loro Ciuffenna and an opportunity to witness the breathtaking beauty of Gropina’s Roman church. We will then visit several of the tiny medieval villages that are dotted across the mountainous landscape where we will be able to taste some of the delicious local produce. The day will end at the summit of Pratomagno, where you will enjoy a breathtaking sunset.
PRICES, DEPOSITS, AND PAYMENTS:
Price for this private tour start from USD 77.00 per person with a group of minimum 8 participants.
For a group of 6 participants the price is USD 91.00 per person.
For a groups of 4 participants the price is USD 116.00 per person.
For a couple the price is USD 190.00 per person.
Deposits and balance of payments are accepted by bank transfer or credit card via Paypal.
For all the private tours, you can book through email at [email protected] or you can contact Matteo at +61 404572020 or +39 0621118983.
ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE TIMES:
Pick up at platform 16 in Santa Maria Novella train station in Florence at 9:00 a.m. with a comfortable full equipped vehicle. The tour is a 9 hours tour. It starts at 9 am and it ends at 6:00 pm.
Check the departure time from and to Rome and Florence’s station: www.trenitalia.com
We advice to book the tour at least 2 days in advance.
Our private tour have been designed for a group of no more than 8 people per tour to ensure that client needs and enjoyment is always our top priority. Minimum of participants: 2 people.
INCLUDED IN TOUR COST:
- Professional bi-lingual tour guide for the whole time to assist you for any issue.
- Bi-lingual driver
- Transport by private vehicle
- Lunch at the local Tuscany “Bottega”.
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED IN TOUR COST
All items not detailed in inclusions
- snacks during the days
All transfers other than to the local train station
– Children must be accompanied by an adult
– Minimum age is 21 years
– Adult pricing applies to all travelers
– May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
– Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
– A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
– Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
– A maximum of 8 people per booking
– Not recommended for pregnant women
– Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
– A moderate amount of walking is involved
– Not wheelchair accessible
– Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund