This tour allows you to experience this very special time of year and participate in some of the festivities for yourself. It presents a unique opportunity to witness rural Tuscan life as it really is.
PRICES, DEPOSITS, AND PAYMENTS:
Price for this private tour start from $ 191,00 per person with a group of minimum 8 participants.
For a groups of 6 participants the price is $ 199,00 per person.
For a group of 4 participants the price is $ 207,00 per person
For a couple the price is $ 215,00 per person.
Deposits and balance of payments are accepted by bank transfer or credit card via Paypal.
For all the private tours, you can book through email at email@example.com or you can contact Matteo at +61 404572020 or +39 0621118983
ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE TIMES:
Pick up at the central station of Florence, platform number 16 at 8:00 a.m. The actual tour is a 6 hours tour. It starts at 10:00 am in Castellina in Chianti and it ends at 4:00 pm.
We advice to book the tour at least 2 days in advance.
Our tour groups have been designed for a group of no more than 8 people per tour to ensure that client needs and enjoyment is always our top priority. Minimum of participants: 2 people.
INCLUDED IN TOUR COST:
1 Professional bi-lingual tour guide for the whole time to assist you for any issue.
2 - wine tasting
3 -Tuscan meal based on 3 dishes
4 pick up and drop off from the central station of Florence
5 Grape Harvest (September and October)
6 Grape Pressing with feet like the old tradition
7 Explanation of the modern vinification method
8 7 hours tour
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED IN TOUR COST
All items not detailed in inclusions
All transfers other than to the local train station
– Minimum age is 21 years
– Adult pricing applies to all travelers
– May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
– Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
– A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
– Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
– A maximum of 8 people per booking
– Not recommended for pregnant women
– Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
– Not wheelchair accessible
– Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.