Cortona is an area of natural beauty that the Italians describe as the “Mother of Troy and Grandmother of Rome.” This tour of the sights, sounds, and tastes of this fascinating corner of Tuscany offers you an ideal opportunity to get to grips with this ancient town in the capable hands of a local expert
With a rich landscape and vibrant history, Cortona is the ideal location to visit while you’re in Tuscany.Perfectly positioned 50 miles south of Florence and 130 miles north of Rome, the area’s ancient Etruscan roots can be traced all the way back to the 4th Century BC. On your visit to Cortona, you won’t fail to be captivated by the town’s fascinating history and the beautiful architectural marvels that dot the landscape. This tour offers you an ideal opportunity to explore Cortona with a local guide who will teach you about the area’s fascinating history, art, and architecture and introduce you to a side of Tuscany you could never have imagined.
PRICES, DEPOSITS, AND PAYMENTS:
Price for this private tour start from USD 87 per person with a group of minimum 8 participants.
For groups of 6 participants the price is USD 110,00 per person.
For a group of 4 participants the price is USD 145,00 per person.
For a couple the price is USD 236,00 per person.
Deposits and balance of payments are accepted by bank transfer or credit card via Paypal.
For all the private tours, you can book through email at [email protected]urs.com or you can contact Matteo at +61 404572020 or +39 0621118983.
A payment of the tour indicates an acceptance of all the conditions.
ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE TIMES:
Pick up outside of Camucia-Cortona central station at 10:00 a.m. The tour is a 8 hours tour. It starts at 10:00 am and it ends at 6:00 pm.
Check the departure time from and to Rome and Florence’s station: www.trenitalia.com
We advice to book the tour at least 2 days in advance.
Our tour groups have been designed for a group of no more than 8 people per tour to ensure that client needs and enjoyment is always our top priority. Minimum of participants: 2 people.
INCLUDED IN TOUR COST:
1 Professional bi-lingual tour guide for the whole time to assist you for any issue.
2 Professional environmental historian guide
3 Authentic lunch in a local Locanda. The lunch included 3 courses with wine and coffee
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED IN TOUR COST
All items not detailed in inclusions
All transfers other than to the local train station
– Children must be accompanied by an adult
– Minimum age is 21 years
– Adult pricing applies to all travelers
– May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
– Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
– A minimum of 4 people per booking is required
– Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
– A maximum of 7 people per booking
– Not recommended for pregnant women
– Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
– A moderate amount of walking is involved
– Not wheelchair accessible
– Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund