- A minimum of two participants is required for the tour to proceed.
- Quad bike tours are available throughout the year.
- Tours start and end from the train stations in Siena or Arezzo or Florence.
An Unforgettable Journey
This once-in-a-lifetime tour allows you to experience a section of the famous ‘L’Eroica’ (literal translation: ‘the heroic’) as you take to a quad bike and drive freely through the Tuscan countryside before stopping to sample the mouth-watering local produce.
You can choose to be picked up from the train station at Siena, Arezzo or Florence, from where your driver will take you to what is widely regarded as the pièce de résistance of Tuscany: Crete Senesi. It is here at this mesmerizing place, which is located just 20 minutes’ drive from Siena, that you will pick up your quad bike and be provided with a brief overview of the planned activities. Once you have become accustomed to your machine, we will hit the road and start our awe-inspiring journey across undeveloped landscape and mountainous paths that shine in the bright sun of Tuscany. On this remarkable four-hour tour, you will head deep into the Tuscan countryside, where you have an opportunity to learn more about the history and geography of this fascinating area while also viewing some truly memorable landscapes.
Lunch will be time well spent at a local winery, where you can sample some of the area’s delicious wines and enjoy some sumptuous local fare that has been lovingly produced with ingredients direct from the nearby farms. You will then be returned to your meeting point, where the tour will conclude, and we will bid you a fond farewell.
The world that you encounter to the south of Crete Senesi and southeast of Val d’Orcia and Siena is a place that will remain with you for the rest of your life. Due to the grey appearance of the gently sloping clay hills in the region, many people have compared it to the surface of the moon. These mounds are what remains of the Pliocene sea, a vast area of water that was formed millions of years ago by the unremitting erosion of sediment. You will be greeted by the past at every corner you turn in Crete Senesi. Also known as the Desert of Accona, in this fascinating area, you’ll encounter what remains of ancient cultures and medieval towns from eras gone by. You will also have a valuable opportunity to engage in a range of activities and celebrate local festivals as you enjoy everything this area of Tuscany has to offer.
- Experience a 4 hours adventure by Quad bike on the Tuscan's hills
- Be a free spirit in nature and explore the biggest biodiversity in the world, Tuscan landscapes near of Siena
- Enjoy the delicious Tuscany food and wine from the local winery
- Departures-Guarantee with a minimum of 2 guests
- Available every time of the year
- Starts/Ends from Siena/Arezzo/Florence train station
PRICES, DEPOSITS, AND PAYMENTS:
The prices are per person:
pick up/drop off
Deposits and balance of payments are accepted by bank transfer or credit card via Paypal.
25% deposit to confirm
Balance due 30 days before the starting of the tour
A payment of the tour indicates an acceptance of all the conditions.
ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE TIMES:
Pick up at 8:00 am. The tour is a 4 hours tour.
Our tour groups have been designed for a group of no more than 8 people per tour to ensure that client needs and enjoyment is always our top priority. Minimum of participants: 2 people.
INCLUDED IN TOUR COST:
1) Professional bi-lingual tour guide for the whole time to assist you for any issue.
2) Wine tasting at the local winery
3) Lunch to a local Tuscany farm
4) Pick up and drop off
5) Transport by a quad bike.
6) Insurance for the vehicle
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED IN TOUR COST
All items not detailed in inclusions
All transfers other than to the local train station
– Children must be accompanied by an adult
– Minimum age is 18 years
– Adult pricing applies to all travelers
– May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
– Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
– A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
– Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
– A maximum of 8 people per booking
– Not recommended for pregnant women
– Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
To drive a quad, you must have a valid Driving Licence, that must be shown at the beginning of the tour. The age limit to your passenger is 3 years. The quad does not require any special skills, a guide will carry out a short briefing, if the same results indicating a potentially hazardous situation due to inexperience and / or irresponsibility of the driver in driving the vehicle will have full authority to interrupt the excursion.