Discover the Real Tuscany on the Ultimate Week-long Tour
Fully escorted tour
- Become acquainted with your home away from home; a stunning private apartment in a traditional Tuscan farmhouse.
- Embark on a journey of discovery by learning about Tuscany’s fascinating history.
- Get to the heart of Tuscany’s soul with an unforgettable visit to the historical region of the Casentino Valley.
- Visit an ancient Tuscan village and learn about the folklore of the area from the lips of the locals.
- Witness the pure majesty of Maremma.
- Hike the spellbinding Pratomagno Mountain.
Saturday: Pick up at Figline Valdarno Station
Pick up ---> accommodation
On day one of the tour, your local guide will collect you from the main entrance of the station of Figline Valdarno, before whisking you away to the new Tuscany home. A stunning private apartment in a local Tuscany Farmhouse. As farmhouse, it is surrendered of a lots of green. It has a farm as with many animals and a big swimming pool, a restaurant for dinners and breakfast, a laundry and wi.fi. The farmhouse has 12 individual apartments. it used to be a tiny village. All guests will stay on the same farmhouse property. They will be in the own private accommodation with their own facilities.
Sunday: The Casentino Valley
Casentino Valley ----> Poppi Castle ---> Saint Francis' Monastery
MONDAY: Soak up Tuscany with wine
Montalcino ----> Montepulciano--->
Tuesday: Cooking class and local villages festivals "sagre"
Cooking class ----> Florence ---> Summer village festivals "sagre"
On the third day of our tour. You can choose between relaxing at the farm or taking you to the train station. You can travel to Florence by train. In the evening you can enjoying a cooking class with our local chef, with whom you will prepare dinner. From June to September we will be joining the local villagers as they enjoy their vibrant summer festivals
Wednesday: The Chianti Region
Chianti region ---> Greve in Chianti
Thursday: La Maremma Toscana
La Maremma ---> Antinori's cellar ---> Castiglione della Pescaia
Friday: The Pratomagno mountain
Pratomagno mountain ---> Loro Ciuffenna--->Gropina
Today, you will have an opportunity to witness the splendor of the Pratomagno. One of Tuscany’s most interesting attractions. The place that saw the end of Australian explorer Herbert John Louis Hinkler’s attempts to fly from England to Australia. The day’s activities will begin with a trip to Loro Ciuffenna. A picturesque village and home to Gropina’s Roman church. A beautiful building that will hypnotize you. We will then stop off at some of the small medieval villages that are scattered throughout the mountainous landscape. Taking every opportunity to sample the local produce on offer. We’ll end the day at the summit of Pratomagno, where you’ll enjoy a breathtaking view of Tuscany before the last dinner of the tour.
Saturday: Drop off at Figline Val D'arno Station
Breakfast ---> Drop off
We’ll end our tour with a hearty breakfast before bidding our farewells at Figline Valdarno station.
Prices, deposit, payments:
April – May – July – August – October USD 2420,00 per person. ALL INCLUSIVE (check the details below)
June- September USD 2520,00 per person. All inclusive (check the details below)
A surcharge of 400 USD per person will be apply if you request a “private tour”.
Departures-Guarantee with a minimum of 2 guests
From the 27 Apri-19 Oct 2019: Saturdays
Starts/Ends in Figline Valdarno train station (near of Florence)
Max 8 people
Private apartment in cosy farmhouse (taxes included,). Single supplement: $ 200,00
Once we have checked the regular documentation included your travel insurance, 25% deposit of the overall tour cost, is required. No booking will be reserved until the prescribed deposit is received.
Balance of the payment will be due 30 days before starting the tour.
Deposits and balance of payments are accepted by bank transfer or credit card via Pay Pal. (4% surcharge)
A payment of a deposit indicates an acceptance of all the conditions.
Arrival and departure time:
All tours are based on a Saturday to Saturday stay with us tour.
Pick up at Figline Valdarno Station - Click here for more information: www.trenitalia.com
• Check IN: 3.00 pm
• Check OUT: 10.00 am
Contact us if you need advice to reach the pickup point
Our tour groups have been designed for a group of no more than 8 people per week to ensure that client needs and enjoyment is always our top priority.
Tours and tariffs are subject to change.
Included in the cost:
- Apartment farmhouse accommodation.
- All continental breakfasts, 4 lunches and 5 dinners in local traditional restaurants with set menu composed with water and wine included.
- Transfer from the local station to the accommodation and back.
- Daily transfer with a luxury minivan from the accommodation to the different locations of the tour and back
- Bi-Lingual Hosts for the duration of your tour
- 6 day tours to itinerary locations
- Train tickets for independent travel to Florence
- On arrival at each location: remain as a group with tour leaders, alternatively explore independently and re-group at a pre-arranged time and location
- Wine tasting at selected vineyards/ establishments
- Maps for all itinerary location
- One cooking class at the farmhouse with the chef Pasquale
All items not detailed in inclusions
All transfers other than to the local train station
- Airport taxes
- Travel insurance.
- Entry fees to museums/galleries and other places wherever entry fees apply
- All lunches and meals not specifically listed above.
- All personal expenditure.
- Refer to specific tour.
Once booked the tour we will send you a form with more details of the tour and extra activities.
Activities beyond the specified tours listed on this website are subject to additional costs.